Monday, August 27, 2012

Kindergarten in TWO WEEKS!!!!

So t starts kindergarten soon. I cant believe it! Hes grown so quick. I realized that after I stopped doing his occupational therapy regularly he started to act up more so back to doing that again. Not sure why I thought he would do ok without it. But we are getting back on track. Hes super excited for school and I cant wait to volunteer for his school too.

Brayden is a whopping 16lbs 15oz now. Hes starting to try and crawl and is much more active now. Signing him up for early headstart. Cant wait for him to get into that.

I am on my third week of my psychology class. I love it! The online thing is a little nerve racking but I am managing. Cant wait to be done with school and starting my career as a family advocate.

Overall we are doing good. Just going to school and hanging out with my boys. Hope everyone is doing well in their world. much love from the 3 of us. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment