Sunday, December 5, 2010

Laughing is my favorite...

and this past week has been full of it! I love my friends for that between facebook, school, and everything that happened this weekend i have laughed harder than i have in a long time. :)

Tristans party went amazing. I loved having some of his friends over (all 8 of them). Although chaotic, it was very fun. He loved his cake! My mom is amazing for that kind of stuff and I had a great time with my friends and family.


After his party we went to the parade. It was me, T, my mom, Steph, ry, and josh, Skyler, Kara, her boy jace and his daughter jordyn. We had a blast. Stephanie was a brave underwear watch woman and the look on the cops face was amazing when ry asked him to get the nasty underwear off the street. My mom got a little too pissed but we all had a good laugh about it. Tristan got to see santa use his christmas magic to light the lights and loved it. Heres the cop looking at the underwear. hahaha

We had a blast and the cop was really cool all night. I have to say that I love my life and everyone who is a part of it. Made some changes recently and they are definately for the better. Im sooo much happier now. Only a week of school left then finals. I cant wait. Thats all for now. :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment