Thursday, November 25, 2010

Too much food!!!

I am thankful for Thanksgiving because I eat way to much and get to sleep. HAHA Today was great and my food was amazing. My friend Alisha brought the mashed potatoes and they were amazing. Spent all day cooking and doing dishes but I must say all that finally payed off in the end. :)

It was delicious. I actually just woke up from my food coma with a toothache. WONDERFUL!!! Me and Tristan went to take my dad some food after we ate then came home to watch movies. Hes still awake...Were watching the Christmas Dinosaur. Were both exhausted. But in all seriousness, I really am thankful for everyone in my life no matter how close we are. Im also thankful for my son who keeps me going everyday and for my opportunity to go to school for pretty much free (besides student loans). I have a good life for the moment and am thankful for that as well. Hope everyone elses thanksgiving was as good as ours. Love you all.


I look exhausted. haha. Night Bloggers.

No comments:

Post a Comment