Sunday, November 14, 2010

Moving, School, and Thanksgiving!!!

Well, I am all moved and pretty much settled. Still have lots to go through and put away but all my daily necessities are put away. :) The only thing I don't like about my new place is how the bathroom door opens into the hallway not into the bathroom. so when its just Tristan and I the bathroom door is left open haha. 

Here is the Bathroom...my favorite room haha. Its the prettiest I think.

 Here is one side of the living room...its set up really weird.

Here is the other side. :)


And here is the Dining room. Ill post the kitchen some other time and Tristan's room is a mess. haha

I love my carpet. Its really pretty and matches my green couch covers. I dropped one of my classes and will be sticking with three a semester. Now its just a matter of trying to pass intermediate or failing the final in hopes of getting a c- so I can retake it next fall. (if you get a C you cant retake the class). Stupid right? oh well. I'm much more relaxed about school now though. and that is a huge relief. 

I am soooo ready for thanksgiving. What can I say I love to eat. :) This year I'm going to be doing things a little different then the past two years. Turkey of course, stuffing, and candied yams...not sure how i want to do the yams yet. But I'm going to make green bean casserole this year too. Never made it before so I hope it turns out OK. :) This time of year is my favorite. I love to cook and bake. Cant wait for Tristan's birthday party and gingerbread houses the next day. I cant wait to decorate for Christmas either. I'm in a festive mood i think but am not ready to listen to Christmas music. ha ha. 

Met with Tristan's speech therapist and from the sounds of it he would not have needed it if he didn't get so frustrated but because he gets angry when people cant understand him they decided he needs it. Hes super excited about this because he knows it is going to help him. And for that I am grateful. His parent teacher conference went great. hes got a few things he needs to work on but he is overall right where he needs to be. He definitely knows his colors. he named 19 out of 26 in 30 seconds. I guess 26 is where a 6 year old should be lol. Hes got a remarkable memory and is very structured and rule oriented. he likes to know whats going to happen before he gets involved and knows all the rules. Hes a great kid...

Well that's all for now. its been forever since i have written so i thought i would. Love. me

No comments:

Post a Comment